What Data We Collect
The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Site. In addition, in the event our App crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our App.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information (text files) that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. These text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.The law states that we can store these cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
To that end, this site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. We and some third parties may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Services and to market the Services or other products.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. This tracking is done on an anonymous basis and, while not an exhaustive list, some of the companies we work with are Google, FreeWheel, and Pubmatic.
If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we collect your location information to make a map available to the recipients of your messages showing your location. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Use of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
• Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s), products, and services;
• Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
• Link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
• Provide and deliver products and services you request;
• Identify you as a user in our system;
• Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and
We may store and process your personal information in servers in the United States and other countries.
We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site and App navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name as well as the user’s title, school or company, and major. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting this information along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We may share your feedback with your first and last name as well as the user’s title, school or company, and major. If we choose to post such information along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Parties Designated by You: When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorise to receive such information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Services; conduct quality assurance testing; facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; market the Services; and/or to provide other services to us.
Information We Share: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and users of companies we work with information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
• To third parties designated by you;
• With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
• With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
• With a Social Networking Site (SNS) if you choose to post content to an SNS through the Service;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred; and
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
Note About Children
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our Services. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at admin@AdSparc.com.
As a user of our site you have the following rights:
• The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
• The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
• As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
Not ready to talk to us? Why don’t you sign up and receive tips, tricks and other use full information for site monetisation.